As many of you are already aware, creation of a portal account has become a big deal when it comes to keeping you safe. This method of communication is used to send you forms and information regarding your upcoming appointment(s). It is also a way to keep up to date on current topics regarding your care. Most importantly, it helps us to shuttle you into the office in a timely fashion. The completion of your forms online keeps the entry and exit into our office running smoothly and minimizes contact with other patients.
To create a Portal Account, please ensure that we have your most current email address. If in doubt, call the office and we can verify what we have on record.
- An email with a special link to create the account will be sent to your email address when requested. Keep in mind that this link expires in 24 hours, so get the account created pronto!
- When you click the link you will be taken to a page that will list your email address (it cannot be changed on that form).
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter your Zip Code
- Enter a unique password – write it down so you don’t forget it. Ensure that it has a mix of Capital and Lowercase letters, numbers and a special character. Also, it must be longer than 8 characters in length.
- Once you’ve created your portal account you can access it via our website. There is a special link on the main menu. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS LINK UNTIL YOU HAVE CREATED THE ACCOUNT. It won’t work.
- When we need to send you forms to fill out we will usually text, email or call you to let you know there is something for you to read and sign.
As always, if you have any questions you can reach Janell or Michelle at 505-881-7337.